1) We treat the whole person, not just a symptom. We ally ourselves, and have long standing relationships with, many area ENT’s, primary care providers, neurologist, ophthalmologist/optometrists, pediatricians, and physical therapists; to coordinate care. We know hearing loss and dizziness/imbalance can take a team approach for appropriate treatment.
2) We use outcome verification processes to insure patient success. We don’t like to guess. We have state of the art equipment to diagnose and treat hearing and balance concerns.
3) We are honest. We use up front pricing for all of our services, including hearing aids.
4) We do not work with only one manufacturer. We sell/service brands of hearing aids including: Starkey, Resound, Siemens (Sivantos), Oticon, Phonak, Untron, Widex, and Rexton. We also sell/service Cochlear BAHA devices and the Lyric implant. One size (brand) does not fit all.
5) We try and use/salvage hearing aids or devices you may already own. Please bring them with you for your visit. We can test them and see if we can make them work for you again.
6) We are a medical practice; we have worked extensity with Meniere’s disease, tinnitus, otosclorosis, chronic ear disease, sudden hearing loss, vestibular neuritis, labyrinthitis, BPPV, Alzheimer’s patients and many more pathologies. We work with patients that have unique demands and lifestyles.
7) We work with all ages; from birth up, and we enjoy working with people with disabilities.
9) We work with uninsured patients, or fix income patient’s, to try and find affordable care. We work with several charities that help with funding.
10) We accept most health insurances. Not sure, call us and we can let you know. Audiological services often require a referral from your primary care provider (so your insurance will covers your visit). Most times you can call and just ask your PCP for the referral to be faxed to Space Coast Hearing and Balance at 321-308-4020.
11) WE CARE!
Easy, Integrated Hearing Care